Doña Ana County News
THE PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION SCHEDULES MEETING AGENDA ON SEPTEMBER 25TH
The Doņa Ana County Planning and Zoning Commission will consider the following agenda at its regularly scheduled meeting to be held on Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 9:00 a.m., in the County Commission Chambers of the Doņa Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd, Las Cruces, New Mexico.
1. Approval or Changes to the Agenda
2. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting of September 11, 2008
DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS
3. Case # MPA08-001: Submitted by Verde Realty, a major amendment to the Santa Teresa Master Plan as approved by the Doņa Ana County Board of County Commissioners on November 10, 2005. The amendments will incorporate residential and commercial mixed land uses at the intersection of McNutt Road and Pete V. Domenici Highway, update the transportation plan, and incorporate additional properties acquired by Verde Realty.
4. Case # CZ08-001: Submitted by Verde Realty, a Zone Change request from a Planned Unit Development Overlay Zone (Type-2) to CR-1 (Community Residential: Single Family) and to reduce and modify the configuration of the existing CC-2 (Community Commercial) Zone. The properties are located at the intersection of Pete V. Domenici International Boulevard and McNutt Road and can be further identified by Map Codes # 4-014-165-336-030, 4-014-165-324-023, 4-014-165-388-188, 4-014-165-470-169, and 4-014-165-301-158 all within Section 17, Township 28 South, Range 3 East.
5. Case # PUD08-003: Submitted by Verde Realty, a request for a Planned Unit Development Overlay Zone Type-1 over the proposed CR-1 Zone (Community Residential: Single Family) stated in Case # CZ08-001. The Planned Unit Overlay Zone will include an area zoned for CR-3 (Community Residential: Apartments and High Intensity). The properties are located within Section 17, Township 28 South, Range 3 East and can be further identified by Map Codes # 4-014-165-336-030, 4-014-165-324-023, 4-014-165-388-188, 4-014-165-470-169, and 4-014-165-301-158. (See exhibit C, D, and E)
6. Committee Reports
7. Public Input
8. Staff Input
9. Commission Input
Doņa Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in DAC sponsored meetings, events or activities. Any request should be made to the ADA Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least 48 hours prior to the event where that accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 647-7316 (voice) or 647-7285 (TTY), 845 N. Motel Boulevard, Las Cruces, New Mexico, 88005