Doña Ana County News
THE PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION SCHEDULES MEETING AGENDA ON JANUARY 8TH
AGENDA of the
DOŅA ANA COUNTY
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
The Doņa Ana County Planning and Zoning Commission will conduct its Annual Business meeting to be held on Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 9:00 a.m., in the County Commissioners Chambers at the Doņa Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Boulevard, Las Cruces, New Mexico.
1. Approval or Changes to the Agenda
2. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meetings of September 25, 2008 and December 11, 2008
DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS
3. Election of Officers: Chair, Vice-Chair and Secretary
4. Approval of 2009 Annual Notice Requirements for Regular, Special and Emergency Meetings and the 2009 Schedule of Meetings
5. Review of the By-Laws
6. Case # CZ 08-002 / White: Submitted by Scanlon White, Inc., a Zone Change request from CR-1, Community Residential Single Family (6,000 sq. ft. minimum lot size) site built homes, to CC-1 Community Commercial; Neighborhood Commercial activities. The 1.198 acre property is located in the Anthony Community District and is approximately 1,000 ft. north of the intersection of E. OHara Rd. and Anthony Drive. The applicant is proposing an 8,000 sq. ft. retail commercial store. The property is further identified as being within Township 26 South, Range 3 East, Section 23, Map Code # 4-017-154-368-432.
7. Case# SD08-004 / Mountain Range Corporation: The applicant, Mountain Range Corporation, is proposing a Type 3B Subdivision to be known as Tumbleweed Estates, on 8.352-acres, consisting of 10 lots ranging in size from 0.75-acres to 0.80-acres. The current zoning of the subject parcel is Performance District, Low Intensity Residential. It is located in Chaparral, New Mexico on Tumbleweed Drive, south of Wicker Road within Section 16, Township 26 South, Range 5 East, and can be further identified by Map Code Numbers 4-027-153-100-138, 4-027-153-100-147, and 4-027-153-100-175.
8. Committee Reports
9. Public Input
10. Staff Input
11. Commission Input
Doņa Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in DAC sponsored meetings, events or activities. Any request should be made to the ADA Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least 48 hours prior to the event where that accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 647-7316 (voice) or 647-7285 (TTY), 845 N. Motel Boulevard, Las Cruces, New Mexico, 88005