The Las Cruces Extra-territorial Zoning Commission will consider the following agenda at a public hearing to be held Thursday, January 21, 2010, at 7:00 P.M., in the Commission Chambers in the Doņa Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd, Las Cruces, NM
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. ANNOUNCEMENTS Chairman Wade Warthen
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: December 17, 2009
5. CHANGES TO THE AGENDA
REVIEW / DISCUSSION / ACTION
8. REVIEW OF REASONABLE NOTICE OF MEETING REQUIREMENTS AND THE 2010 CALENDAR YEAR SCHEDULE OF MEETINGS
9. REVIEW OF RELATED ISSUES OF 2010 CALENDAR YEAR
10. CASE # SU09-016/HERNANDEZ: The applicant, Alejandrina Hernandez, is requesting a Special Use Permit to place a 980 sq. ft. mobile home on a 1.5-acre parcel zoned ER 4M (Residential, ―-acre minimum new lot size, single family site built and mobile homes), The applicant wishes to establish the new mobile home as the primary residence and to designate the existing 784 sq. ft. mobile home as accessory living quarters. The property is located north of the City of Las Cruces within Section 15, Township 22 South, and Range 2 East, and is addressed as 4681 Joseph H Lane. The subject parcel is described as Lot 1 of the Ermita Mesa Plat No. 6 as recorded in the office of the Doņa Ana County Clerk in Book 17, Page 117, on December 10, 1991, and can be further identified by Map Code # 4-010-129-065-340.
11. PUBLIC INPUT
12. STAFF INPUT
13. COMMISSION INPUT
Doņa Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in DAC sponsored meetings, events or activities. Any request should be made to the ADA Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least 48 hours prior to the event where that accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at (575) 647-7210, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88007.