AGENDA of the DOŅA ANA COUNTY
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
The Doņa Ana County Planning and Zoning Commission will consider the following agenda at its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 9:00 a.m., in the County Commission Chambers of the Doņa Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88007.
1. Roll Call of Officers
2. Approval or Changes to the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting of August 11, 2011
4. Public Input for Items Not on the Agenda
DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS
5. Case # PUD11-003/Type 2: Submitted by Camwind Limited, Denise Cardinal of Verticom for Verizon Wireless, agent. The applicant is proposing to erect a one hundred-ten foot (110) tall self-supporting tower for cellular telephone service on an 18.1-acre parcel in Performance District (PD) zoning. It is located on the northeast corner of S. Main St. (NM Hwy 478) and Berino Road (NM Hwy 226) in Berino, within Section 4, Township 26 South, and Range 3 East. The parcel is part of USRS Tract 23-58A and 23-58B, recorded on May 17, 2001 in Book 269, Pages 1171-1172 in the office of the Doņa Ana County Clerk. The property can be further identified by Map Code # 4-015-151-432-451. Case Manager Jonathan Kesler.
6. Case # SD10-010/Orchard Estates: Submitted by PIS, Inc, Paul Pompeo of Southwest Engineering, agent, this proposed Type III B Subdivision is a 40.09-acre parcel zoned PD (Performance District). The applicant seeks to create 23 lots ranging in size from 0.83-acres (0.75-acres net) to 5.30-acres (5.26-acres net). The parcel is located on Aldaz Road, northeast of Anthony, NM within Section 16, Township 26 South, and Range 3 East. The parcel is part of USRS Tract 25-69 of the USRS Surveys recorded in the office of the Doņa Ana County clerk on May 15, 2009 as Instrument # 913374. The property can be further identified by Map Code # 4-015-153-302-409. Case Manager Jonathan Kesler.
7. Committee Reports
8. Administrative Approvals
9. Public Input
10. Staff Input
11. Commission Input
Doņa Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in DAC sponsored meetings, events or activities. Any request should be made to the ADA Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least 48 hours prior to the event where that accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 647-7316 (voice) or 647-7285 (TTY), 845 N. Motel Blvd, Las Cruces, N M 88007.