AGENDA of the DOŅA ANA COUNTY PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
The Doņa Ana County Planning and Zoning Commission will consider the following agenda at its work session on Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 9:00 a.m., in the County Commission Chambers of the Doņa Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88007.
1. Roll Call of Officers
2. Approval or Changes to the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting of November 10, 2011
4. Goals and Objectives of the Community Development Department FY 2011-2012 Update, Roger Hedrick, Deputy Director to discuss
5. Update on the Capital Improvement Project, Roger Hedrick to discuss
6. Presentation on the Joint Land Use Study, Roger Hedrick to discuss
7. Overview of the US Department of Housing and Urban Developments Sustainable Communities Regional Planning Grant, Roger Hedrick to present
8. Overview of the City of Las Cruces Impact Fees, Loretta Reyes, Public Works Director, to present
9. Committee Reports: Update on the Cell Tower Study and Road Access Standard
10. Administrative Approvals for the month of November 2011
11. Public Input
12. Staff Input
13. Commission Input
Doņa Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in DAC sponsored meetings, events or activities. Any request should be made to the ADA Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least 48 hours prior to the event where that accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 647-7316 (voice) or 647-7285 (TTY), 845 N. Motel Blvd, Las Cruces, N M 88007.