Doña Ana County News
THE LAS CRUCES EXTRA-TERRITORIAL ZONING AUTHORITY SCHEDULES MEETING AGENDA ON FEBRUARY 20, 2013
The Las Cruces Extra-territorial Zoning Authority will consider the following agenda at a public hearing to be held Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 5:30 P.M., in County Commission Chambers of the Doņa Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88007
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: January 16, 2013 Meeting
5. CHANGES TO THE AGENDA
6. PUBLIC INPUT
OLD BUSINESS REVIEW / DISCUSSION / ACTION
7. Minor Subdivisions and Large Land Area Subdivisions Report Update from the City of Las Cruces Community Development Department Staff.
REVIEW / DISCUSSION / ACTION
8. Case # ETZS-13-001: A request to amend the adopted Rancho del Gallo Concept Plan (Sketch Plan). The subject property is north of Harvey Farm Road and west of Doņa Ana Road. The applicant is requesting the amendment in order to allow the disposal of wastewater through any systems approved by the State of New Mexico Environment Department (NMED). The properties are zoned ER3/4 Residential District. Submitted by NAI 1st Valley.
- Property Owner/Applicant: Doņa Ana Sand & Gravel, LLC, /Mike Gonzalez, SEI, Agent
- Request: A Zone Change Request from ECN1 to EI3 (Special Industrial District) on the northern portion and EC2 (Community Commercial) on the southern portion of a 37.1 acre parcel.
- Location: West of Intersection of Dripping Springs Rd. and Sonoma Ranch Rd.., Las Cruces, NM
- Lot size: 37.1 acres
- Legal Information: Recorded in the Doņa Ana County Clerks Office on June 9, 2011 as Instrument # 1113524. Map Code # 4-011-136-125-101.
- ETZC Recommendation: Conditional Approval EI3C and EC2
- Case Manager: Steve Meadows
- Property Owner/Applicant: Tommy E. Crowson
- Request: A Variance from 2.0-acres to 0.75-acres to facilitate an ETZ subdivision per a will for the deceased former property owner within an ER2 Zone.
- Location: 1051 Abbey Rd. South of City of Las Cruces
- Lot size: 72.08-acres
- Legal Information: Recorded in the Doņa Ana County Clerks Office on Feb. 6, 1976 in Book 235, Pages 228-229. Map Code # 4-010-144-423-080.
- Case Manager: Steve Meadows
11. APPROVAL OF THE ETZ REASONABLE NOTICE OF MEETING REQUIREMENTS AND THE 2013 CALENDAR YEAR SCHEDULE OF MEETINGS.
12. ADMINISTRATIVE APPROVALS
13. STAFF INPUT
14. AUTHORITY INPUT
Doņa Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in DAC sponsored meetings, events or activities. Any request should be made to the ADA Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least 48 hours prior to the event where that accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at (575) 647-7210, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88007.