Office of the Flood Commission
East Mesa Drainage Master Plan Survey and Comment Sheet
Have you experienced drainage issues or flooding due to storm water runoff in the East Mesa area of Dona Ana County? If so, we would like to know! Please complete the survey and comment sheet below, and mail to the address listed. You may also return the form to the Flood Commission office. Thank you for your input.
Listed below are the most commonly requested forms that are required by our office. Other FEMA forms can be found on their forms page.
- Aerial Photograph DTM & Contour Data Request Form (PDF - 117k) (DOCX - 44k) (DOCX with fill-in fields - 52k) (PDF with fill-in fields - 1.26mb)
- Maps & Prints Order Forms (PDF - 111k) (DOC - 217k) (DOCX with fill-in fields - 45k) (PDF with fill-in fields - 1.41mb)
- Elevation Certificate Form (PDF - 416k) (DOC - 117k)
- Elevation Certificate Guide image file (tif)
- Flood Determination (PDF - 1.00mb) (DOCX - 48k)
- Flooding and Drainage Complaint Form (PDF - 19k) (DOC - 43k)
- MT1 LOMR (PDF - 1.2mb) (DOC - 488k)
- MT2 LOMA (PDF - 3.8mb) (DOC - 808k)
- Mobile Home Permit, Building Permit, and Construction Ponding Requirement Form (PDF - 61k) (DOC - 59k)
Our All Hazards Mitigation Plan is in the process of being revised. FEMA regulations require that Local Mitigation Plans be updated and resubmitted for approval every five (5) years. If you would like more information, please contact our Community Rating System Coordinator, Orlando V. Fierro, CFM.
- DAC Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance No. 161-95 (PDF - 219k)
- DAC Design Storm Criteria Guidelines (PDF - 656k)
- Old Picacho Drainage Masterplan (PDF - 7.8mb) :: Maps (PDF - 22mb)
- Picacho Hills Drainage Masterplan (PDF - 23mb) :: Maps (PDF - 23mb)
- Jornada Drainage Masterplan (PDF - 258mb)
- Fillmore Arroyo Proposed Floodplain Limits (PDF - 1,480k)