The Las Cruces Extra-territorial Zoning Commission will consider the following agenda at a public hearing to be held Thursday, September 20, 2012, at 6:00 P.M., in the Commission Chambers in the Doña Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd, Las Cruces, NM
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. ANNOUNCEMENTS – Chairman John Villescas
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Regular Meeting of July 19, 2012
5. CHANGES TO THE AGENDA
REVIEW / DISCUSSION / ACTION
6. Case # SU12-014 / CHÁVEZ
• Property Owner/Applicant: Ophelia Chávez
• Request: a Special Use Permit, per Section 7.2 of the ETZ Ordinance, to place a 1,600 sq. ft. double-wide, ground-set mobile home as an accessory dwelling on a 7.37-acre parcel within the ER2 (Residential, 2-acre minimum new lot size, single family site-built homes) Zoning District.
• Location: 4262 Pacana Trail
• Lot size: 7.37-acres
• Legal information: recorded in Book 167, Page 383 in the Doña Ana County Clerk’s office on March 25, 1963. Map Code # 4-003-133-111-048.
• Case Manager: Steve Meadows
7. ADMINISTRATIVE APPROVALS
8. PUBLIC INPUT
9. STAFF INPUT
10. COMMISSION INPUT
Doña Ana County will ensure effective communication with individuals with disabilities and will, upon request, provide auxiliary communication aids and services to afford those individuals equal opportunity for participation in DAC sponsored meetings, events or activities. Any request should be made to the ADA Coordinator, in writing, or by phone, at least 48 hours prior to the event where that accommodation is needed. If you have any questions regarding examples of reasonable accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Dept at (575) 647-7210, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88007.