Doña Ana County News
AMENDED; ANIMAL SERVICE CENTER OF THE MESILLA VALLEY BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING AGENDA: FEBRUARY 8, 2013
The following agenda will be considered at a regular Meeting of the Animal Service Center of the Mesilla Valley Board of Directors to be Held on Friday, February 8, 2013, at 9:00am at the Doña Ana County Commission Chambers, 1st Floor, Doña Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of ASCMV Board Members and Determination of Quorum
- Changes to Agenda and Approval of Agenda
- Chair Comments
- Pet of the Month – Introduction by Dr. Beth Vesco-Mock
- ASCMV Employees – Introduction by Dr. Beth Vesco-Mock
- Volunteer of the Month – Introduction by Dr. Beth Vesco-Mock
- Approval of the Minutes from the regular ASCMV Board Meeting held January 11, 2013
- Financial Report – Melissa Nelson, Accounting Supervisor CLC
- Shelter Activities – Dr. Beth Vesco-Mock(Statistics, Facilities, Volunteers, Medical, Community Outreach)
- Action Items
- Work Session: Animal Ordinances - Board Member Jess Williams
- Shelter Assessment Schedule - Vice-Chair Billy Garnet
- Resolution 2013-02 (superseding 2012-10) Reasonable Notice of Meetings and Meeting date
- Resolution 2013-03 Opposing Wildlife Killing Contest
- (A motion to close and a vote of each individual member is required prior to going into a closed meeting.) THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE ANIMAL SERVICE CENTER OF THE MESILLA VALLEY WILL CONVENE IN CLOSED SESSION to discuss a performance evaluation of the Director of the Animal Service Center of the Messilla Valley (Which is closed pursuant to Section 10-15-1-F(2). NMSA 1978).
- (Closed meeting statement shall be read at this time). THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE ANIMAL SERVICE CENTER OF THE MESILLA VALLEY MAY CONVENE IN OPEN SESSION to take action. If any, on the closed session items.
- Public Input
- Chair and Board Comments
If You Need an Accommodation for a Disability to Enable You to Fully Participate in this Event Please Contact Us 48 Hours Before the Event at 382-0018/v or 541-2128/tty. Posted Dated: April 2, 2012. The agenda cover sheet and complete packet of information are on the web at: www.ascmv.org. Copies of the agenda packet are available at the Branigan Library, City Hall and the County Clerk’s Office.