Doña Ana County is unable to provide these documents online due to copyright restrictions. To view these codes, please stop by the Building Services Dept. at the Doña Ana County Government Center at 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, N.M.
The Community Development Department and Fire Department are in the process of updating its building and fire codes. The proposed ordinances will be heard by the BOCC on April 14, 2020 at their regularly scheduled public hearing. Please contact the Community Development Department if you have questions or comments.
BUILDING CODES EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 15, 2012
- 2009 INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE
- 2009 INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE
- 2009 INTERNATIONAL ENERGY CONSERVATION CODE
- 2009 UNIFORM MECHANICAL CODE
- 2009 UNIFORM PLUMBING CODE
- 2009 INTERNATIONAL EXISTING BUILDING CODE
- 2009 INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODE
- 2011 NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE
- ALL 2009 NEW MEXICO CODES
- 2009 INTERNATIONAL FIRE CODE