Building, Manufactured Homes & Commercial Permit Submittal Requirements for the Dona Ana County
- Cell Tower Co-Location Permit (PDF - 73k)
- Manufactured Home Installation Permit (M.H.I.P.) – (English) (Spanish)
- Moving to Private Property $100.00 (see check list)
- Moving into County Mobile Home Park $80.00
- New Construction and/or Additions (see checklist)– (English) (Spanish)
- New Single-Family Residence Permit fee: $.20 per sq.ft Total square footage (include garage and porches).
- Payment of 25% is required at time of application and is non-refundable. Our office will take your payment in the form of checks only.
- Additions/Remodels Permit fee: Based on the valuation of the project.
- Commercial projects are based on valuation.
- Building Fee Schedule (PDF - 9kb)
- FENCE/WALL Permit: Based on the valuation of the project.
- Electrical Permits – (PDF - 66k)
- Plumbing/Mechanical Permits (PDF - 61k)
- Swimming Pool Affidavit – (PDF - 14k)
- Driveway Access Permit – (PDF - 20k)
- $20.00 Issued for new construction and new mobile home locations. ONLY on county maintained roads.