Doña Ana County

Ways to Pay Your Property Taxes

Ways to Pay Your Property Taxes

​Option A. Pay your property taxes at physical locations or mail-in:

* Mail payment to the Treasurer’s Office using the self-addressed envelope provided with the tax notice.
* Drop payment off to the indoor drop box, located near the Treasurer’s Office teller windows at the Government Center
* In person from through Dec. 10 at any of the following locations:

- Government Center Treasurer’s Office: 845 Motel Blvd. in Las Cruces.
- Anthony City Hall: 820 Highway 478 in Anthony.
- Hatch City Hall: 133 Franklin St. in Hatch.
- Sunland Park City Hall: 1000 McNutt Rd. in Sunland Park.
- Lake Section Water Company: 303 E. El Paseo Dr. in Chaparral.

​Option B. Pay your property taxes at the county's website:

Pay by Credit Card
Pay by E-Check
Look up Tax Payment Information